Meet Kristen Ragsdale, president of KB Education Solutions, which is a team of certified and experienced educators and advisors that focus solely on supporting teachers and parents of very young children from on site coaching to complete credentialing.
Kristen understands the importance of proper environment and instruction in the earliest years and how the impact on brain development lasts a lifetime. This is what drives her to be a KBES Difference Maker!
- Certified Teacher (birth through middle school)
- In 19th year of experience in the classroom and coaching teachers for the public and private school systems, many more years of informal experience as well
- Bright From the Start approved trainer
- Better Brains for Babies certified Education Advocate
- Professional Development Specialist and Education Evaluator for The Council for Professional Recognition (CDA Council)
- Former Korean Teacher and Teacher Trainer
- Formerly chosen as a teacher ambassador to a sister city in Japan
Christine Bishop-Fink, our resident expert on children’s literature, earned a BS in Early Childhood and Elementary Education with concentrations in psychology and exceptional individuals from Bloomsburg University. She also earned her MS in Literacy Studies from Hofstra University and her MLS from CUNY Queens College.
She has years of experience working in New York and in Georgia as a pre-kindergarten teacher, has worked within the reading department and as a school librarian.
“One of the most important things a teacher can do is start a young child’s education career on a fun positive note. I love how genuine young children are and of course, I love to share my love of reading with them.”
Lindsey Allman has her BA in Early Childhood Education from UTC. She has been teaching for 8 years and before that had an additional 5 years experience working in the preschool setting as an assistant teacher.
Her desire to teach began in kindergarten and she never waivered from that pursuit. She must have had lots of inspirational teachers along her endeavor to become a professional educator.
“I love being able to watch children learn every day. I find joy in seeing their delight when they master a new skill or discover something new.”